Notebook Making- Sticher & Trimmer
Wire-Stitching 2-head Saddle Wire Stitcher
The gathering and wire-stitching machine serves for the economical production of saddle-stitched brochures like magazines, TV guides, timetables, catalogues, lists and similar printed matter.
- Simple maintenance and quick make-ready of stitching heads, assured reliable and efficient production.
- Simple timing of gathering chain to the stitcher.
- Bearing supporting the gripper bar provides precise book transfer and extends gripper bar life. Maintenance-free steel capped gathering chain and chain rails
The saddle stitching machine comprises the following functional groups:
- Stitching machine with two stitching heads for handling two staple sizes.
- Counter for continuous counting of the stitched brochures.
- Belt delivery for delivering the finished brochures.
- Sheet-gathering chain with 2-6 handfed stations.
- When handling medium sized and favourable paper, the maximum speed of the gathering and Wire-stitching machine is up to 4,000 cycles per hour.
- Loop stitch is also available.