Stitch Star Flowline- complete center stitching solution for magazines, books and Newspapers
The saddle stitcher SS6 Stitch Star, designed to meet the needs of modern bindery which performs with an automatic stitching line with 10 feeders and inline three knife trimmer.
- Simple maintenance and quick make-ready of stitching heads, assured reliable and efficient production.
- Simple timing of gathering chain to the stitcher.
- Bearing supporting the gripper bar provides precise book transfer and extends gripper bar life. Maintenance-free steel capped gathering chain and chain rails.
|Outstanding features provide quick and |
simple make-ready and changeovers
with minimal material spoilage.
|Electric interlocking safety guards are |
installed on the Machine with
clear protective covers on each feeder.
Easy access feeders with superior control
- Each feeder has adjustable gripper and vacuum opening.
- In the horizontal format, feeders can be loaded easily and quickly.
- Signature racks provide quick identification and verification of proper signature loading.
- Clear protective covers on each feeder allow safe, easy monitoring.
- Production-indicator light towers at each feeder and a completely visible, full-length catch tray beneath the feeders allow easy monitoring of production.
- Cards and inserts can be fed without additional attachments.
Easy-maintenance, heavy-duty three-knife trimmer
- The guards are vertically raised to allow convenient access from all sides.
- Hand wheel adjustments on the three-knife trimmer enable quick makeready.
- Lubrication is quickly accomplished from a central dispensing pump through copper tubing. External lubrication fittings and sealed bearings throughout the saddle stitching system also makes maintenance easy.
- Knife change is quick and easy.
- It can be accessorised with a 4th knife (optional).
- Finished booklets exit on the tray from the delivery end.
Efficient high-speed production upto 8,000 copies per hour
- The stitcher can be equipped with up to twelve independently-controlled feeders.
- Outstanding features provide quick and simple makeready and changeovers with minimal material spoilage
- Rated speed at 8,000 cycles per hour.
Safe and Easy Operation
- Electric interlocking safety guards are installed on the Machine with clear protective covers on each feeder.
- Quality and safety standards are affirmed.
Quality assurance with the oblique monitor and other notable features.
- Each feeder has photocell missing-sheet detection.
- Before stitching, booklets are checked by the oblique monitor for long or skewed-book, followed by an over/ under caliper for totality.
- Irregular sets with missing signatures or pages are diverted to a reject tray unstitched while the machine continues its operation, thus maximising production and minimising spoilage.
|6-Head stitcher||150 x 105 mm|
510 x 320 mm
|148 x100 mm|
500 x 305 mm
|Stitching Thickness:||Trimming Thickness|
|With basic equipment Max. 5 mm||max. 12 mm|
|Staple Centre Spacings|
|With 2 stitching heads||Min. 60 mm upto max. 450 mm|
|Stitching heads||Max. 6|
|Section feed points||4 - 10|
|Manages Wire Grades|
Drive & Power
11Kw, 3-phase, 400/440V, 50Hz