Notebook Making- Sticher & Trimmer
https://waydeluxest.com/mursiya-onlain-prodazha-kokain-gashish-geroina-spais-mdma-amfetamin-gashish-ekstazi-sk-skorost-mefedrona-ekstazi-gashish.html Wire-Stitching 2-head Saddle Wire Stitcher
The gathering and wire-stitching machine serves for the economical production of saddle-stitched brochures like magazines, TV guides, timetables, catalogues, lists and similar printed matter.
- Simple maintenance and quick make-ready of stitching heads, assured reliable and efficient production.
- Simple timing of gathering chain to the stitcher.
- Bearing supporting the gripper bar provides precise book transfer and extends gripper bar life. Maintenance-free steel capped gathering chain and chain rails
The saddle stitching machine comprises the following functional groups:
- Stitching machine with two stitching heads for handling two staple sizes.
- Counter for continuous counting of the stitched brochures.
- Belt delivery for delivering the finished brochures.
- Sheet-gathering chain with 2-6 handfed stations.
- When handling medium sized and favourable paper, the maximum speed of the gathering and Wire-stitching machine is up to 4,000 cycles per hour.
- Loop stitch is also available.
|Maximum with non-staggered stitching||350 x 280 mm|
|Maximum with staggered stitching||330 x 280 mm|
|Minimum size||150 x 100 mm|
|A stitching thickness 0-2.5 mm, back length 16 mm, leg length 7 mm, for wire nos. 24-28|
B stitching thickness 1-4 mm, back length 14 mm, leg length 8 mm for wire nos. 23-26
C stitching thickness 2-4 mm, back length 12 mm, leg length 9 mm for wire nos. 21-24
|Distance between staple centres|
|Maximum 220 mm, Minimum 55 mm|
1Kw, 3-phase, 400/440V, 50Hz