Auto-feeder, Stitcher & Trimmer
The saddle stitcher SS6 Stitch Star, designed to meet the needs of modern bindery which performs with an automatic stitching line with 10 feeders and inline three knife trimmer.
- Simple maintenance and quick make-ready of stitching heads, assured reliable and efficient production.
- Simple timing of gathering chain to the stitcher.
- Bearing supporting the gripper bar provides precise book transfer and extends gripper bar life. Maintenance-free steel capped gathering chain and chain rails.
|Outstanding features provide quick and |
simple make-ready and changeovers
with minimal material spoilage.
|Electric interlocking safety guards are |
installed on the Machine with
clear protective covers on each feeder.
Easy access feeders with superior control
- Each feeder has adjustable gripper and vacuum opening.
- In the horizontal format, feeders can be loaded easily and quickly.
- Signature racks provide quick identification and verification of proper signature loading.
- Clear protective covers on each feeder allow safe, easy monitoring.
- Production-indicator light towers at each feeder and a completely visible, full-length catch tray beneath the feeders allow easy monitoring of production.
- Cards and inserts can be fed without additional attachments.
Easy-maintenance, heavy-duty three-knife trimmer
- The guards are vertically raised to allow convenient access from all sides.
- Hand wheel adjustments on the three-knife trimmer enable quick makeready.
- Lubrication is quickly accomplished from a central dispensing pump through copper tubing. External lubrication fittings and sealed bearings throughout the saddle stitching system also makes maintenance https://www.cialissansordonnancefr24.com/cialis-en-pharmacie/ easy.
- Knife change is quick and easy.
- It can be accessorised with a 4th knife (optional).
- Finished booklets exit on the tray from the delivery end.
Efficient high-speed production
- The stitcher can be equipped with up to twelve independently-controlled feeders.
- Outstanding features provide quick and simple makeready and changeovers with minimal material spoilage
- Rated speed at 8,000 cycles per hour.
- Electric interlocking safety guards are installed on the Machine with clear protective covers on each feeder.
- Quality and safety standards are affirmed.
Quality assurance with the oblique monitor and other notable features.
- Each feeder has photocell missing-sheet detection.
- Before stitching, booklets are checked by the oblique monitor for long or skewed-book, followed by an over/ under caliper for totality.
- Irregular sets with missing signatures or pages are diverted to a reject tray unstitched while the machine continues its operation, thus maximising production and minimising spoilage.
|6-Head stitcher||150 x 105 mm|
510 x 320 mm
|148 x100 mm|
500 x 305 mm
|Stitching Thickness:||Trimming Thickness|
|With basic equipment Max. 5 mm||max. 12 mm|
|Staple Centre Spacings|
|With 2 stitching heads||Min. 60 mm upto max. 450 mm|
|Stitching heads||Max. 6|
|Section feed points||4 - 10|
|Manages Wire Grades|
Drive & Power
11Kw, 3-phase, 400/440V, 50Hz